Annual Audit & Advice service
At Data Protection 4 Business, we understand that not all companies are legally obliged to have a Data Protection Officer.
However, many organisations still require support and advice on the data protection regulations and their responsibilities for compliance.
We help you solve this problem by providing an annual audit and advice service which allows our clients to call on us for guidance, support or advice, at the point of need.
Annual Audit & Advice service
As part of this service we:
- undertake an Annual review or Audit of your operations and procedures
- recommend areas for improvement or adjustments to keep in line with any regulatory updates
- are available to assist with general advice on data breaches, subject access requests or consent requirements
- provide regular updates and news relating to data protection and GDPR
The annual fee includes a yearly audit or review, regular newsletters, access to our resources and responses to general queries.
With a starting price of £29* per month / £350* per year for micro/small companies, we are committed to supporting the small business community.
For companies who do not require or wish us to undertake an annual audit, but find themselves in a position where they need assistance because you are having to deal with a data protection event – we can help!
Most businesses will have to deal with a data breach or subject access request at some point.
This service is priced on an hourly rate of £85* for remote support. Onsite support can be arranged separately.
Annual Audit only
If your business has staff in place who are responsible for your data protection responsibilities, however, you would like an independent annual audit or review, we can also provide this service.
Year 1 Audit starts from £299* depending on the size of the company, operations, number of employees or customers.
* all prices are excluding VAT/terms and conditions may apply
Collaboration with the wider community
We attend industry events arranged by the ICO and World Data Protection Forum and are proud to be engaged with the Data Engineering and AI communities working together with them to build privacy solutions into our digital and AI futures.
Through our network of partners and associated specialist companies we can offer our clients:
- Legal advice on GDPR –revision of contracts and HR requirements.
- Technology companies providing software solutions for compliance.
- Specialist sector partners to build online training courses for medical practices, clubs, tech start-ups.
- IT Security & Cyber Security protection.
- Insurance protection for GDPR and Data & Cyber Breaches.
We are small enough to care yet large enough to offer a wealth of knowledge and solutions to our clients.
FOR UNCOMPLICATED GUIDANCE AND SUPPORT, CONTACT US!
On 25th May 2018, the EU General Data Protection Regulation came into force across the European Union, which brought into law tougher standards for the protection of personal data being processed by organisations based in the EU and overseas, who offer goods and services to EU residents and citizens.
In the UK, the Data Protection Act 2018 came into force on 25th May 2018 which replaced the Data Protection Act 1998 and broadly adopted the GDPR framework.
The Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations (PECR) and the e-Privacy Directive in the EU, govern digital communications. These regulations apply to businesses, limited companies, partnerships, sole traders, sports clubs and charities who process personal data.
Be Data SMART. Be Compliant.
Data Protection is here to stay.