We are on your side. Our mission is to lessen the burden on small and medium-sized organisations in complying with the Data Protection regulations.
We keep Data Protection Simple. Our approach is SMART.
We support you in deciding what needs to be done and when.
We can provide you with the skills and solutions for data protection compliance because we have years of experience in implementing new regulations, new technologies and streamlining business operations.
- Compliance. Made Simple.
- Technology Solutions
- Training Solutions
- Introduction to GDPR
- Data Security
- Getting to Grips with Data Breaches
- Consent – ‘how-to guide’
- Understanding your Data – the essentials
We keep it AFFORDABLE
- Policy/procedure Template pack £150 + vat
- Online training from £25 + vat
- Onsite training from £150 + vat
- Outsourced Services – contact us here for detailed pricing information
- Data Protection Officer
- Annual Audits & Advice
- EU Representative for overseas organisations
We keep it Simple
Businesses and organisations are very different, but their compliance requirements are similar.
As part of our service, we walk you through a gap analysis taking into account the specifics of your business and the compliance requirements applicable to your industry, company size and data risks.
- Train – Build training and awareness
- Assess – Be pragmatic. Be appropriate and reasonable for your business. Prioritise what needs to be done and when
- Deliver – Flexible. Based on your resources
We make our services SMART
We take a SMART approach to scoping and delivering the work needed to demonstrate compliance so that we can provide a range of services to help you.
Specific – to your business.
Measurable – compliance must be demonstrable. If you cannot measure it you cannot prove it
Achievable – a flexible plan. Based on your resources
Relevant – to your business. Within the regulations
Timely – do the right things. At the right time
There is an overwhelming amount of information available on the internet. Not all of it is correct, relevant or applicable to your business. We cut through the confusion and misinformation because we want you to focus on running your business, not scrolling online pages.
We focus on what matters for your business.
Collaboration with the wider community
We attend industry events arranged by the ICO and World Data Protection Forum and are proud to be engaged with the Data Engineering and AI communities working together with them to build privacy solutions into our digital and AI futures.
Together with our partners and associated specialist companies we can offer our clients:
- Legal advice on GDPR –revision of contracts and HR requirements.
- Technology companies providing software solutions for compliance.
- Specialist sector partners to build online training courses for medical practices, clubs, tech start-ups.
- IT Security & Cyber Security protection.
- Insurance protection for GDPR and Data & Cyber Breaches.
We are small enough to care yet large enough to offer a wealth of knowledge and solutions to our clients.
FOR UNCOMPLICATED GUIDANCE AND SUPPORT, CONTACT US!
On 25th May 2018, the EU General Data Protection Regulation came into force across the European Union, which brought into law tougher standards for the protection of personal data being processed by organisations based in the EU and overseas, offering goods and services to EU residents and citizens.
In the UK, the Data Protection Act 2018 came into force on 25th May 2018 replacing the Data Protection Act 1998 and broadly adopting the GDPR framework.
The Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations (PECR) known as the e-Privacy Directive in the EU, are the regulations which govern digital communications. They also apply to businesses, limited companies, partnerships, sole traders, sports clubs and charities who process digital data.
Be Data SMART. Be Compliant.
Data Protection is here to stay.